Is your business’s website doing enough to draw in new customers? Are you sure that when people search for your product that they are consistently landing on your page and not your competitors? If you think that your business needs help with internet marketing then it may be time to talk to the experts: SEO resellers. Below are 5 outstanding SEO reseller strategies that you might find helpful:
1. Well Placed Keywords – How often to you visit a search engine site while you’re online? Every time? Nearly every time? Statistics actually show that 93% of all online experiences start with a search engine. That statistic is important to business owners like you because that is how you generate valuable website traffic. Carefully placed keywords can make sure that your website is always at the top of the search results.
2. Effective Customer E-mails – Another SEO reseller strategy is personalizing mass customer e-mails. Often times customers are turned off by either the amount of e-mails they get from certain companies or the content. Making those messages more personal tends to work in favor of the business.
3. Lead Generation – If you own a call center or some other type of phone based business then you probably already know the importance of leads. SEO leads are awesome because they are proven to have a 14.6% close rate, which is drastically different from the 1.7% close rate of direct mail or print advertising.
4. Intuitive Blogs – An extremely simple way to connect with customers and include more keywords on your website is to start a company blog. Your blog can be weekly or monthly, and discuss any topic you choose. With the nearly 100 billion global internet searches being conducted each month, your bound to attract some new customers.
5. Smart Social Media – If your business wants new customers but isn’t using social media then you are behind the times. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest are the must haves for businesses these days.
Hopefully these 5 outstanding seo reseller strategies give you an idea of what your company can be doing better. Start with the easy ones today and work your way up to the more complex ideas – you’ll see the results! Read more.