Regardless of what kind of company you run the website for, the majority of your traffic likely comes as a result of search engines. If you are not using search engines optimization, then the site you run is probably in need of a lot of help. Here are a few reasons to get on the SEO bandwagon to improve your Google rankings as soon as possible.
1. Close to all, between 70 and 80 percent in fact, of those who use internet search engines pay little to no attention to sponsored results. They ignore them in favor of organic results.
2. Speaking of organic, the lawns of the main Google headquarters are mowed by goats. They rent from a grazing company nearby.
3. You might think that it is not important, but companies that keep a consistent and updated blog on their website have 434 percent more indexed pages. Having these indexed pages results in far more leads.
4. Over half, almost 60 percent in fact, of consumers start researching a product or service by using a search engine. This number is much higher than those who visit company websites to do their research, which is about 25 percent. And the lowest number are those who inquire via social media platforms which come in at just under 20 percent.
5. Leads that are generated through search engine optimization have a 14.6 percent close rate. This is incredibly higher than the success rate of outbound leads which only average about a two percent close rate.
No matter what kind of business that you run the website for, utilizing search engine optimization tools will help you to better serve the company and its needs. Look into it as soon as possible so that you can begin making progress as soon as possible.